Join our Team.Become a Professional Caregiver Today!
Our mission is to provide senior adults with the personalized support they need while promoting wellness, safety, and independence. We do this by following our C.A.R.E.S. values:
Compassion – each interaction with our clients and family members will be made with a compassionate spirit.
Advocacy – we will always support and stand up for our clients and caregivers as we work toward problem resolution and outcomes.
Responsiveness – our goal is to respond quickly and effectively to any needs that arise with our clients and caregivers.
Empowerment – we believe our clients thrive when independence is encouraged, and our caregivers excel when they are allowed to use their experience and expertise to carry out their duties.
Sincerity – through genuine communication and action, we believe our clients and caregivers will have the most positive experiences possible.
Types of Caregivers
Covenant Caregivers recruits for a variety of caregivers, based on the needs of our clients. We do not require any type of certification.
- Personal Care Aides
- Private Duty Assistants
- Transportation Assistants
- Assisted or Supportive Living Assistants
- Live-In Caregivers
- Home Health Aide
Caregiver Job Duties
- Companionship and Conversation
- Meal Preparation and Cooking
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care, including bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Reminders
- Assistance with feeding
- Assist with dementia or Alzheimer’s Care
- Monitor the client’s condition and report changes or concerns to the care coordinator
- Maintain a safe, sanitary environment
- Transportation to appointments
- Running errands
- Deliver assistance with kindness and compassion
- Maintain clear and consistent communication
- Drivers License
- Pass background check and drug screening
Why Choose Covenant Caregivers?
- We start at or above market rates for our caregivers
- Overtime is available for those who desire additional income
- Your care coordinator will work within your availability
Multiple Reward Programs
- Weekly “Above & Beyond” Recognition
- Caregiver of the Month Program
- Annual wage increases or bonuses
- Every day is an opportunity to make a difference